● Increase Balance and Strengthen Core
● Multi-component exercises; muscle strengthening and balance training to reduce chance of falls and injury;
protect your bones from bone loss and fractures
● Builds bone mineral density
● Safe and effective exercise program that is based on medical research
● Great for those who have a family history or have been diagnosed with osteopenia, osteoporosis or other medical
related issues such as shoulders, knees, ankles, feet, etc. requiring modifications.
●This class will show you the exercises that should be performed or modified and those to be avoided
When you attend this program, you will EARN additional entries to win awesome prizes in the summer challenges.
Some of the prizes include a new Nissan Maxima or Murano, $4,000 in cash, a lifetime membership and much more.
4 WEEK SESSION
(Small Group - Limited to 8)
TUESDAYS 4:30 -5:25 PM
July 16th – August 6th
$50 / EHF member … $80 / Non-member
Full payment required to reserve your spot in the class. You can transfer the entire session to another person, should you determine you are unable to attend the session.
For additional information and to register, e-mail Instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org